2016 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Camo
16 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS 1
St. Hilaire Motorsports
Grizzly 700 Camo
Ready to work or play.
Ready to work or play.
Tackle and traverse any trail all day long with superior handling and comfort on the all-new Grizzly.
- High-Tech Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding: The 2016 Grizzly® has an all-new, more powerful DOHC, 708cc, 4-valve, fuel-injected engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding. Peak power is up six percent compared to the previous Grizzly 700, and torque rises nearly ten percent.
- Optimized, High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission: Grizzly’s Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and is the most advanced – and durable – CVT drive system available. New gear ratio and CVT settings are tuned for recreational riding on the Yamaha-exclusive Maxxis® 26-inch tires. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- Trail-Ready Chassis: All-new chassis designed to take advantage of 26-inch, exclusively-designed Maxxis® tires, 5-way preload adjustable suspension and four-wheel disc brakes, creating optimum terrainability, comfort and handling—especially on long, rough trails.
- Sharp New Styling: The Grizzly’s new styling features LED headlights with a handlebar-mounted halogen work light, an LED taillight, reshaped fenders, with three large storage compartments and new, larger-diameter front and rear racks with increased load capacity.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command 4WD: The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full diff. lock mode.
- Advanced Instrumentation: New digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- High-Tech Engine Designed For Aggressive Trail Riding: The 2016 Grizzly has an all-new, more powerful DOHC, 708cc, 4-valve, fuel-injected engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for aggressive recreational riding. Peak power is up six percent compared to the previous Grizzly 700, and torque rises nearly ten percent.
- High-Mounted Air Intake: A new longer, high-mounted air intake layout increases power and torque while providing additional room for center storage and easy “no tools” servicing of the larger new foam air filter element.
- Fuel Injection: Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
- Maximum RPM in Full Diff. Lock: Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full diff. lock mode.
- Straight Driveshaft: Straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration and maintenance.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust: Stainless steel exhaust system features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-Capacity Radiator with Fan: High-capacity radiator with fan-assist delivers ten percent more air flow for maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Five-Position Gated Shift Lever: Yamaha’s peerless Ultramatic transmission runs through a five-position shift lever with High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park gates - for positive and precise transmission operation.
- Drive System Air Intake: Specially designed high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- High-Performance Tires: 26-inch, exclusively-designed Maxxis® tires provide precise steering, optimize comfort and maximize available traction.
- Independent Double Wishbone Front and Rear Suspension: Independent double wishbone suspension, with 7.6” of front wheel travel and 9.1” at the rear, provides excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails, thanks to nitrogen-charged shocks with new settings and 5-way adjustable preload.
- Four-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes: Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with dual-piston calipers serve up powerful and consistent braking performance to add to rider confidence with unmatched braking feel.
- New Underseat Fuel Tank: An optimized 4.76-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling.
- 11.3 Inches of Ground Clearance: The 2016 Grizzly offers an improved 11.3 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates, to deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- Aggressive and Durable New Styling: Rugged blow-molded front bumper resists scratching and won’t rust, while injection-molded fenders and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- Trailer Ball Mount: Heavy-duty ball mount hitch comes standard and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
- Extensive Cargo Capacity: Larger-diameter, rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 308 pounds combined (110 lbs. front, 198 lbs. rear). Three on-board storage compartments keep things secure.
- LED Headlights and Taillight: LED technology uses less power, creates brighter, sharper illumination and offers lifetime durability.
- Auxiliary Third Light and Power Point: A handlebar-mounted halogen work light provides additional illumination that moves with rider input for excellent visibility, while a 12 V outlet provides power for accessories.
- New Plush Seat: Newly designed seat is longer, improving rider comfort for extended days exploring every trail.
- Yamaha accessories are available to enhance the ownership experience for the recreational rider or hunter.
- Assembled in USA: Assembled Real World Tough™ in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
- Engine Type: 708cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 103.0mm x 85.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Fuel Delivery: Yamaha Fuel injection (YFI), 44mm
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Final Drive: On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft
- Suspension / Front: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.6-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes / Rear: Dual hydraulic disc
- Tires / Front: AT26 x 8-12 Maxxis® MU05Y
- Tires / Rear: AT26 x 10-12 Maxxis® MU06Y
- L x W x H: 81.5 in. x 48.4 in. x 49.3 in.
- Seat Height: 36.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.2 in.
- Turning Radius: 137.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.76 gal.
- Wet Weight: 679 lb.
- Rack Capacity Front / Rear: 110 lb. / 198 lb.
- Towing Capacity: 1322 lb.
- Lighting: Dual LED headlights, 35/36.5W auxiliary light and LED brake light
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models.
- Engine Type
- DOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke
- 103.0mm x 85.0mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Yamaha Fuel injection (YFI), 44mm
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment
- Front Travel
- 7.6 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tires
- AT26 x 8-12 Maxxis® MU05Y
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar; 5-way preload adjustment
- Rear Travel
- 9.1 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- AT26 x 10-12 Maxxis® MU06Y
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 679 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 110 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 198 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1322 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.76 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.3 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 81.5 in. x 48.4 in. x 49.3 in.
- 49.2 in.
- Drive Train
- On-Command 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD
- Final Drive
- Yamaha Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Dual LED headlights, 35/36.5W auxiliary light and LED brake light
- Realtree® Xtra®
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)